Trunk Show Tips for Success
- Setup your account and enter your payment method prior to the beginning of the sale.
- Once art is added to your cart, you will have 3 minutes to checkout.
- Artwork is not yours until you complete the checkout process.
- Make sure you preview the artwork and have your prioritized list ready when the sale begins.
- Measure your walls to make sure artwork is the right size.
- All sales are final.
- Sorry, no returns or exchanges.
- You can pay by credit card, ApplePay, or Google Pay.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB are accepted.
- Enter your credit card details prior to the sale to save time during checkout.
- San Francisco Sales Tax (8.625%) is charged on ALL sales, even if you have a resale license.
- The pick-up dates for purchases will be December 13-15th, 10am-3pm.
- You can choose between 3 pick-up locations: Mill Valley, San Francisco, Menlo Park.
- Please select your preferred pick-up location during checkout.
- If your artwork should be grouped with another name, please include this info in the notes at checkout.
- We will email you to arrange shipping, if selected at checkout.
- Standard shipping rates will be charged separately.
- Artwork will be shipped the week of December 11th.
- Sorry, but we cannot deliver or install artwork from this sale.
- If you purchased an oversized piece, please contact Norton Fine Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate pickup, delivery, and installation.